UK-based Advanced Mobile Communications has launched a remote worker management solution that uses NFC to allow cleaning companies to track remote staff, confirm their location and assign and monitor tasks in real time. Advanced’s iConnect solution already has 20,000 users in the home care industry.
- Apple iPhone NFC payments rumours reach fever pitch
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6