UK-based Advanced Mobile Communications has launched a remote worker management solution that uses NFC to allow cleaning companies to track remote staff, confirm their location and assign and monitor tasks in real time. Advanced’s iConnect solution already has 20,000 users in the home care industry.
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone
- IBM partners with Monitise
- GSMA publishes NFC coupon and loyalty technical proposal