UK-based Advanced Mobile Communications has launched a remote worker management solution that uses NFC to allow cleaning companies to track remote staff, confirm their location and assign and monitor tasks in real time. Advanced’s iConnect solution already has 20,000 users in the home care industry.
- CaixaBank lets drivers speak to mobile banking app
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap