Koamtac has launched a compact portable Bluetooth barcode scanner designed to be used in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet computer. The KDC350 has a built-in display and keyboard and is available with NFC functionality as an option.
- Russian supermarket tests NFC for personalised shopping and loyalty
- La Caixa partners with Telefónica, Vodafone, Orange and Visa for Europe’s largest NFC payments service
- Vodafone launches SmartPass NFC payments in Germany
- Wells Fargo to pilot Isis NFC payments
- Westpac to launch embedded NFC payments in New Year