Koamtac has launched a compact portable Bluetooth barcode scanner designed to be used in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet computer. The KDC350 has a built-in display and keyboard and is available with NFC functionality as an option.
- Apple Watch carries NFC components from NXP and AMS
- Tattoos confound Apple Watch wrist detection, making Apple Pay “unusable”
- 84% of banks and retailers plan to invest in mobile payment technology
- 92% of UK mobile users to make a mobile payment in 2015
- Chip and PIN faces slow take-up in US, says Forrester