Sony Mobile Japan has announced a 10.1-inch Android tablet that features a 1.5GHz quad core processor and support for LTE as well as NFC. The Xperia Tablet Z will begin shipping in Japan “this spring”.
- Venmo enables in-app payments
- South Africans to get biometric authentication for card payments
- Apple Pay accounts for 75% of all contactless payments in the US
- Australian banks seek stronger negotiating powers with third party mobile wallet providers
- Americans expect cashless society in their lifetime