Sony Mobile Japan has announced a 10.1-inch Android tablet that features a 1.5GHz quad core processor and support for LTE as well as NFC. The Xperia Tablet Z will begin shipping in Japan “this spring”.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards