Orange Israel is offering customers packs of three NFC stickers that work with an NFC app that is pre-installed on all the carrier’s Android NFC phones. The stickers contain Smartrac Circus Ntag 203 NFC inlays and were produced for Orange by Tadbik and NFC Israel. The packs cost 39 NIS (US$10.52) and are available online and at Orange sales points across the country. A pack is also provided free of charge to buyers of the Orange Infinity NFC phone.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses