Orange Israel is offering customers packs of three NFC stickers that work with an NFC app that is pre-installed on all the carrier’s Android NFC phones. The stickers contain Smartrac Circus Ntag 203 NFC inlays and were produced for Orange by Tadbik and NFC Israel. The packs cost 39 NIS (US$10.52) and are available online and at Orange sales points across the country. A pack is also provided free of charge to buyers of the Orange Infinity NFC phone.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments