Gemalto is demonstrating a proof-of-concept NFC enterprise ID service at Mobile World Congress 2013. “Utilizing the company’s proven UpTeq NFC SIM, Gemalto’s experimentation enables secure and fast entry to buildings as well as [providing] strong authentication on PCs, laptops, IT networks and other company services with nothing more than a tap of the phone,” the company says.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE