Gemalto is demonstrating a proof-of-concept NFC enterprise ID service at Mobile World Congress 2013. “Utilizing the company’s proven UpTeq NFC SIM, Gemalto’s experimentation enables secure and fast entry to buildings as well as [providing] strong authentication on PCs, laptops, IT networks and other company services with nothing more than a tap of the phone,” the company says.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe