Accumulate has launched the Mobile Payment Fast Track Pack, an update of its its Mobile Everywhere (ME) platform that supports NFC, QR codes, P2P, online and in-store payments. “Accumulate’s solution is technology independent and supports all major mobile platforms, all mobile networks, all mobile network operators and all pairing technologies,” the company says.
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper