T-Mobile is to use a custom version of Tagstand’s NFC Task Launcher app to power its forthcoming Tap Tag NFC service. Tagstand “says it’s also working with other carriers and OEMs, including EMT (Estonia, Baltic carrier), Avea (Turkey) and Alcatel, a Hong Kong-based manufacturer which will be preloading Tagstand on devices sold to a major European-based multinational carrier,” reports Techcrunch.
- Venmo enables in-app payments
- South Africans to get biometric authentication for card payments
- Apple Pay accounts for 75% of all contactless payments in the US
- Australian banks seek stronger negotiating powers with third party mobile wallet providers
- Americans expect cashless society in their lifetime