Canadian mobile network operator Rogers has added three Android and four BlackBerry NFC phones to the list of devices that work with its Suretap NFC payments service. The new phones are the LG Optimus G , Samsung’s Galaxy S III and Note II and the Blackberry Bold 9900, Blackberry Curve 9360, Blackberry Bold 9790 and Blackberry Z10.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader