Canadian mobile network operator Rogers has added three Android and four BlackBerry NFC phones to the list of devices that work with its Suretap NFC payments service. The new phones are the LG Optimus G , Samsung’s Galaxy S III and Note II and the Blackberry Bold 9900, Blackberry Curve 9360, Blackberry Bold 9790 and Blackberry Z10.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app