Canadian mobile network operator Rogers has added three Android and four BlackBerry NFC phones to the list of devices that work with its Suretap NFC payments service. The new phones are the LG Optimus G , Samsung’s Galaxy S III and Note II and the Blackberry Bold 9900, Blackberry Curve 9360, Blackberry Bold 9790 and Blackberry Z10.
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled