Identive has launched a Japanese version of its online NFC tag store. “In addition to an array of tags in the globally accepted NFC Forum Types 1, 2 and 4, for the Japanese market Identive also offers Type 3 tags based on Sony Corporation’s Felica Lite chip technology,” says Identive’s Dr Manfred Mueller.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies