Identive has launched a Japanese version of its online NFC tag store. “In addition to an array of tags in the globally accepted NFC Forum Types 1, 2 and 4, for the Japanese market Identive also offers Type 3 tags based on Sony Corporation’s Felica Lite chip technology,” says Identive’s Dr Manfred Mueller.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader