New Delhi-based mobile wallet solutions provider xpWallet has announced a partnership with Toronto-based NFC specialist TapMeTags. As well as collaborating on mobile payment products, the two companies will work together on anti-fraud systems for NFC devices and tags.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips