New Delhi-based mobile wallet solutions provider xpWallet has announced a partnership with Toronto-based NFC specialist TapMeTags. As well as collaborating on mobile payment products, the two companies will work together on anti-fraud systems for NFC devices and tags.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe