Unattended payments specialist USA Technologies (USAT) has added two new POS devices to its range. Both the ePort G9 and the ePort G10 support NFC payments and are “designed to bring greater functionality and value to business operators as they optimize their cashless payment platforms to develop new sales opportunities and greater operational efficiencies”.
- Paym reports 89% increase in use in second half of 2015
- Apple’s Error 53 shuts down handsets with Touch ID repairs
- 3bn loyalty cards will move to mobile by 2020
- FitPay launches Kickstarter campaign to bring NFC smartstrap to market
- Cash by Optus adds contactless bands and stickers to reach beyond Android owners