Unattended payments specialist USA Technologies (USAT) has added two new POS devices to its range. Both the ePort G9 and the ePort G10 support NFC payments and are "designed to bring greater functionality and value to business operators as they optimize their cashless payment platforms to develop new sales opportunities and greater operational efficiencies".
- NFC in Toys and Games webinar: See it now on NFC World
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?