NFC-on-microSD specialist DeviceFidelity has been granted patent number ZL200880107195.2 in China, bringing the company’s portfolio up to a total of 40 patents relating to NFC and security technologies. The newly-issued patent covers an NFC based mobile wallet implementation that uses a microSD-based secure element and credentials issued by multiple enterprises.
- Canadian credit unions go live with Mobile Pay
- NAB uses HCE for instant card replacement
- Nordic banks sign up to HCE mobile payments with Nets
- NXP adds more powerful NFC controller and developer kits
- Starwood expands keyless entry to hotels worldwide