Nintendo is looking at using the NFC functionality on the Wii U controller to let users make payments for games using contactless cards, as well as for interacting with NFC-enabled toys and cards, the company has revealed. As a first step, Nintendo is considering integrating with Japanese railway company JR East’s Suica stored value card service.
- Welsh museum tests iBeacons
- Visa details Apple Pay setup process
- Amex warns of slow mobile wallet adoption
- Apple builds SIM into iPad Air 2
- Five hundred banks sign up for Apple Pay