Bank of China (Hong Kong) is in the final stages of testing an NFC payment service that uses a mixture of secure digital memory cards, SIM cards and NFC add-on devices, the South China Morning Post reports. The service, due to launch in Hong Kong during the second half of this year, will be offered in partnership with Visa, MasterCard and China UnionPay.
- 25% of world’s population to use mobile banking in four years
- Brits want black cab contactless payments
- GlobalPlatform discovery specification eases NFC roaming
- Nokia sells Here to Audi, BMW and Daimler
- Vodafone customers top up with PowaTag