Bank of China (Hong Kong) is in the final stages of testing an NFC payment service that uses a mixture of secure digital memory cards, SIM cards and NFC add-on devices, the South China Morning Post reports. The service, due to launch in Hong Kong during the second half of this year, will be offered in partnership with Visa, MasterCard and China UnionPay.
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”
- Axis Bank customers to get NFC wearables
- Payleven raises $10m for mPOS growth
- GSMA publishes IoT security guidelines
- Security update fixes Apple Pay flaw