Contactless specialist On Track Innovations has received an order for 30,000 NFC and contactless payment readers from a US-based supplier of technology solutions to the retail petroleum industry. The readers include support for Isis’s SmartTap payments and offers technology and a custom designed antenna, allowing them to be installed as a kit in the unnamed customer’s range of products. All the readers will be shipped this year.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows