Contactless specialist On Track Innovations has received an order for 30,000 NFC and contactless payment readers from a US-based supplier of technology solutions to the retail petroleum industry. The readers include support for Isis’s SmartTap payments and offers technology and a custom designed antenna, allowing them to be installed as a kit in the unnamed customer’s range of products. All the readers will be shipped this year.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards