Contactless specialist On Track Innovations has received an order for 30,000 NFC and contactless payment readers from a US-based supplier of technology solutions to the retail petroleum industry. The readers include support for Isis’s SmartTap payments and offers technology and a custom designed antenna, allowing them to be installed as a kit in the unnamed customer’s range of products. All the readers will be shipped this year.
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers
- MCX responds to criticism
- White paper explores the role of TSMs in cross-border NFC payments
- McDonald’s adopts Softcard