Taiwan-based Mitac International has unveiled two Android-based rugged mobile POS terminals. The 5-inch Dino and the 7-inch BumbleBee tablets offer IP54 water and dust resistance and support contact, contactless and NFC payments, barcode scanning, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe
- A quarter of Brits will make NFC mobile payments in the next year
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week