Taiwan-based Mitac International has unveiled two Android-based rugged mobile POS terminals. The 5-inch Dino and the 7-inch BumbleBee tablets offer IP54 water and dust resistance and support contact, contactless and NFC payments, barcode scanning, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments