Taiwan-based Mitac International has unveiled two Android-based rugged mobile POS terminals. The 5-inch Dino and the 7-inch BumbleBee tablets offer IP54 water and dust resistance and support contact, contactless and NFC payments, barcode scanning, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app