Taiwan-based Mitac International has unveiled two Android-based rugged mobile POS terminals. The 5-inch Dino and the 7-inch BumbleBee tablets offer IP54 water and dust resistance and support contact, contactless and NFC payments, barcode scanning, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics