Elecom has launched a compact Bluetooth speaker that pairs with smartphones and tablets via NFC. The LBT-MPSPP11 resembles a cut-down soft drink can and measures just 60mm by 50mm. The 3W speaker supports Bluetooth’s HFP and HSP profiles and can be used for hands-free calling.
- Visa to launch new payments service in September, Apple could be the first customer
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand