Elecom has launched a compact Bluetooth speaker that pairs with smartphones and tablets via NFC. The LBT-MPSPP11 resembles a cut-down soft drink can and measures just 60mm by 50mm. The 3W speaker supports Bluetooth's HFP and HSP profiles and can be used for hands-free calling.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR