Elecom has launched a compact Bluetooth speaker that pairs with smartphones and tablets via NFC. The LBT-MPSPP11 resembles a cut-down soft drink can and measures just 60mm by 50mm. The 3W speaker supports Bluetooth’s HFP and HSP profiles and can be used for hands-free calling.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments