Audio accessories maker Musemini has announced three new additions to its line-up, all featuring NFC for pairing to other devices. The DBoom portable speaker can be customised with user-designed ‘skins’, UberFly wireless headphones provide eight hours of use on a single charge and the US$40 LynkUp adaptor brings Bluetooth streaming with NFC pairing to any device with a 3.5mm audio jack — including home stereos, car audio and headphones.
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe