Social media junkies with Windows Phone 8 handsets can download a new app from a US-based startup that allows them to record each time they bump into a friend via NFC. BumpedN2 users tap their phones together the first time they meet and can then simply touch an image of their friend on following visits. The app, developed by Fidare, keeps a record of all meetings and can post these as updates to Facebook and Twitter.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches