Hewlett Packard will use Tapit’s NFC platform at 14 seminars across Japan this summer. Attendees will be able to log in using an NFC enabled ID card and then tap their ElitePad Windows 8 tablets on interaction points to find out more about the latest HP corporate and consumer products.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards