Hewlett Packard will use Tapit’s NFC platform at 14 seminars across Japan this summer. Attendees will be able to log in using an NFC enabled ID card and then tap their ElitePad Windows 8 tablets on interaction points to find out more about the latest HP corporate and consumer products.
- Half of UK shoppers think wearable payments will be commonplace within five years
- One in five US consumers have used an EMV card
- Air New Zealand gives children NFC wristbands to track their journey
- Tencent launches WeChat mobile wallet in South Africa
- Swatch confirms payment watch launch in US, Switzerland and Brazil