Hewlett Packard will use Tapit’s NFC platform at 14 seminars across Japan this summer. Attendees will be able to log in using an NFC enabled ID card and then tap their ElitePad Windows 8 tablets on interaction points to find out more about the latest HP corporate and consumer products.
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks