Hewlett Packard will use Tapit’s NFC platform at 14 seminars across Japan this summer. Attendees will be able to log in using an NFC enabled ID card and then tap their ElitePad Windows 8 tablets on interaction points to find out more about the latest HP corporate and consumer products.
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows