Isis users are being offered a US$100 Amazon gift card if they add a participating credit card to their NFC mobile wallet. The offer, detailed in a promotional email to Isis customers, will see the gift card code sent to the user following their first purchase.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?