Isis users are being offered a US$100 Amazon gift card if they add a participating credit card to their NFC mobile wallet. The offer, detailed in a promotional email to Isis customers, will see the gift card code sent to the user following their first purchase.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches