Pet ID tag and platform provider PetHub has closed a Series A investment round taking its total funding so far to US$1.7m, the Puget Sound Business Journal reports. The company’s NFC-enabled pet tags are now available in 1,000 US and 400 European stores.
- ING opens up HCE to all Netherlands customers
- JCPenney piloting store cards on Apple Pay
- Developers unveil electronic tattoos for payments and healthcare
- Fashion mag drives 500,000 store visits with beacon campaign
- Wirecard launches HCE payments in four European countries