Pet ID tag and platform provider PetHub has closed a Series A investment round taking its total funding so far to US$1.7m, the Puget Sound Business Journal reports. The company’s NFC-enabled pet tags are now available in 1,000 US and 400 European stores.
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet
- Alipay Wallet hits 190m users