Pet ID tag and platform provider PetHub has closed a Series A investment round taking its total funding so far to US$1.7m, the Puget Sound Business Journal reports. The company’s NFC-enabled pet tags are now available in 1,000 US and 400 European stores.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards