Pet ID tag and platform provider PetHub has closed a Series A investment round taking its total funding so far to US$1.7m, the Puget Sound Business Journal reports. The company’s NFC-enabled pet tags are now available in 1,000 US and 400 European stores.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches