Fleet management technology provider Geotab has added NFC support to its driver and vehicle tracking platform. NFC Driver ID sees drivers of pooled vehicles issued with an NFC fob which they use to identify themselves to a vehicle’s telematics system so fleet operators can track the activity of both individual drivers and vehicles.
- Luxury handbag maker uses NFC tags to counter fraud
- Wells Fargo joins ClearXChange
- Kroger sues Visa over EMV authentication
- UnionPay launches HCE mobile QuickPass in South Korea
- Android Pay launches in Singapore