Fleet management technology provider Geotab has added NFC support to its driver and vehicle tracking platform. NFC Driver ID sees drivers of pooled vehicles issued with an NFC fob which they use to identify themselves to a vehicle’s telematics system so fleet operators can track the activity of both individual drivers and vehicles.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches