Sony Canada‘s UX Truck roadshow has begun a tour of Ontario, showcasing to consumers the company’s wide range of NFC devices. Included on the truck is a demonstration of Sony’s new SideView app, which allows users to use a tablet to browse their TV’s programme guide and record programmes.
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper