Sony Canada‘s UX Truck roadshow has begun a tour of Ontario, showcasing to consumers the company’s wide range of NFC devices. Included on the truck is a demonstration of Sony’s new SideView app, which allows users to use a tablet to browse their TV’s programme guide and record programmes.
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards
- Apple iWatch to ship with NFC this year?