The 2014 International CES show, to be held in January 2014 in Las Vegas, will offer visitors NFC badges. The badges will “result in shorter lines, more badge functionality and greater ease of use,” show organisers say.
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows