The World Swimming Championships, currently taking place in Barcelona, is using Connecthings’ AdTag platform to promote the event and make information available to spectators. More than 600 NFC tags have been placed across the Spanish city, allowing visitors to obtain the latest results, the competition schedule and download the accompanying app.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company