The US Postal Service is offering marketers a 2% discount if they incorporate NFC, 2D barcodes or augmented reality in their direct mail campaigns between August 1 and September 30, reports Direct Marketing News. On the topic of NFC, VP of new products and innovation Gary Reblin said: "Market penetration may take some time, but it's a natural fit, with the way consumers interact with their mobile phones and direct mail."
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more