The US Postal Service is offering marketers a 2% discount if they incorporate NFC, 2D barcodes or augmented reality in their direct mail campaigns between August 1 and September 30, reports Direct Marketing News. On the topic of NFC, VP of new products and innovation Gary Reblin said: “Market penetration may take some time, but it’s a natural fit, with the way consumers interact with their mobile phones and direct mail.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway