Cloud-based wallet provider Cashcloud has secured second round funding as it looks towards adding NFC payments. Cashcloud says it hopes to become an all-in-one solution in Europe where users can send and receive money, apply parental controls, pay online, and pay in-store using MasterCard PayPass via NFC.
- Russian supermarket tests NFC for personalised shopping and loyalty
- La Caixa partners with Telefónica, Vodafone, Orange and Visa for Europe’s largest NFC payments service
- Vodafone launches SmartPass NFC payments in Germany
- Wells Fargo to pilot Isis NFC payments
- Westpac to launch embedded NFC payments in New Year