Cloud-based wallet provider Cashcloud has secured second round funding as it looks towards adding NFC payments. Cashcloud says it hopes to become an all-in-one solution in Europe where users can send and receive money, apply parental controls, pay online, and pay in-store using MasterCard PayPass via NFC.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE