NXP is using Micropross’s Contactless Test Station for its EMVCo level one testing. The chip maker chose the all-in-one test equipment because of its EMVCo, NFC Forum and ISO testing capabilities as well as “its superior level of automation and its unique validated status,” says NXP.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches