NXP is using Micropross’s Contactless Test Station for its EMVCo level one testing. The chip maker chose the all-in-one test equipment because of its EMVCo, NFC Forum and ISO testing capabilities as well as “its superior level of automation and its unique validated status,” says NXP.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?