The latest version of Mozilla’s Firefox Beta for Android, a mobile web browser which gives users and testers a sneak peek at features destined for future versions of Firefox, includes support for NFC. The NFC Bump feature lets users “share Firefox tabs with another NFC-enabled Android phone by ‘bumping’ them together.”
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours