Oberthur Technologies has become the first supplier to achieve EAL4+ security certification for its Mifare DesFire transport application for mobile, the company says. “The Common Criteria at EAL4+ level has been made mandatory prior to the deployment of Mifare DesFire mobile applications, and ensures the system cannot be broken,” Oberthur explains.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader