Oberthur Technologies has become the first supplier to achieve EAL4+ security certification for its Mifare DesFire transport application for mobile, the company says. “The Common Criteria at EAL4+ level has been made mandatory prior to the deployment of Mifare DesFire mobile applications, and ensures the system cannot be broken,” Oberthur explains.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain