Oberthur Technologies has become the first supplier to achieve EAL4+ security certification for its Mifare DesFire transport application for mobile, the company says. "The Common Criteria at EAL4+ level has been made mandatory prior to the deployment of Mifare DesFire mobile applications, and ensures the system cannot be broken," Oberthur explains.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more