Oberthur Technologies has become the first supplier to achieve EAL4+ security certification for its Mifare DesFire transport application for mobile, the company says. “The Common Criteria at EAL4+ level has been made mandatory prior to the deployment of Mifare DesFire mobile applications, and ensures the system cannot be broken,” Oberthur explains.
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics