Oberthur Technologies has become the first supplier to achieve EAL4+ security certification for its Mifare DesFire transport application for mobile, the company says. “The Common Criteria at EAL4+ level has been made mandatory prior to the deployment of Mifare DesFire mobile applications, and ensures the system cannot be broken,” Oberthur explains.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards