More than four million mobile phone users in France now have a Cityzi compatible NFC handset, French NFC trade association AFSCM reports, an increase of 500,000 since July 2013. “With the advent of 4G, we expect a further acceleration in the rate of adoption for NFC equipment,” says CEO Thibault Dreuille.
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe
- A quarter of Brits will make NFC mobile payments in the next year
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week