More than four million mobile phone users in France now have a Cityzi compatible NFC handset, French NFC trade association AFSCM reports, an increase of 500,000 since July 2013. “With the advent of 4G, we expect a further acceleration in the rate of adoption for NFC equipment,” says CEO Thibault Dreuille.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’