More than four million mobile phone users in France now have a Cityzi compatible NFC handset, French NFC trade association AFSCM reports, an increase of 500,000 since July 2013. “With the advent of 4G, we expect a further acceleration in the rate of adoption for NFC equipment,” says CEO Thibault Dreuille.
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition