Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- O2 buys out Weve partners and drops mobile payment plans
- “iPad Pro” to include NFC?
- Qualcomm and NXP team up for NFC on Snapdragon platforms
- NFC gets top marks for helping Barcelona kids get to school
- Apple Watch carries NFC components from NXP and AMS