Windows Phone 8 users can now take better ‘selfies’ — and other photos — by triggering their smartphone’s camera from another device, using a new NFC app. The TapShoot app must be installed on both phones, before selecting which one is to take the photo. The devices are then paired by tapping them together, allowing the user to see the proposed shot and trigger its capture from the second phone.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone