Windows Phone 8 users can now take better ‘selfies’ — and other photos — by triggering their smartphone’s camera from another device, using a new NFC app. The TapShoot app must be installed on both phones, before selecting which one is to take the photo. The devices are then paired by tapping them together, allowing the user to see the proposed shot and trigger its capture from the second phone.
- First Internet Bank enables Eyeprint ID
- US bank CEOs fear Apple competition
- Nintendo unveils New Nintendo 3DS with NFC
- Gulf Bank brings contactless POS with NFC
- Gemalto partners with Samsung for the launch of Samsung Pay in Europe