Norwegian carrier Telenor is to use Giesecke & Devrient‘s SmartTrust NFC Enabler and Gemalto‘s Allynis TSM solution for the commercial launch of its NFC mobile wallet, to be introduced in partnership with DNB bank. G&D will also supply Telenor with multi-application NFC SIMs.
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet
- Alipay Wallet hits 190m users