Norwegian carrier Telenor is to use Giesecke & Devrient’s SmartTrust NFC Enabler and Gemalto’s Allynis TSM solution for the commercial launch of its NFC mobile wallet, to be introduced in partnership with DNB bank. G&D will also supply Telenor with multi-application NFC SIMs.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes