Norwegian carrier Telenor is to use Giesecke & Devrient‘s SmartTrust NFC Enabler and Gemalto‘s Allynis TSM solution for the commercial launch of its NFC mobile wallet, to be introduced in partnership with DNB bank. G&D will also supply Telenor with multi-application NFC SIMs.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches