Russia’s UniCredit Bank is to offer customers contactless stickers that can be attached to their mobile phone to make payments. UniCredit is using Gemalto’s Optelio Contactless Stickers and, says the solution “offers a cost-effective option to deploy contactless payment services to our existing customers immediately, and will be a springboard for mobile NFC adoption in the longer term.”
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours