Russia’s UniCredit Bank is to offer customers contactless stickers that can be attached to their mobile phone to make payments. UniCredit is using Gemalto’s Optelio Contactless Stickers and, says the solution “offers a cost-effective option to deploy contactless payment services to our existing customers immediately, and will be a springboard for mobile NFC adoption in the longer term.”
- Turkish Airlines offers travel benefits via BLE
- Xbox to get mobile purchasing
- London Underground to accept NFC payments
- USI to supply iWatch chips?
- Apple and Swatch team on iWatch?