Sensor tag maker SensMaster has introduced a tag that is designed to be worn like a watch and intended for safety, personnel tracking and security applications. The Tristan tags use an ultra-low power radio to communicate movement, location and identity to tag readers linked to a facility’s local area network, and include NFC as an option.
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours
- PayPal goes Dutch on mobile payments
- Microsoft publishes WP8.1 NFC guide