NFC World’s “Tap to Pass: NFC for Access Control” webinar, featuring the latest consumer and administrator insights from multiple field trials, is now available to view online. 496 people registered to attend the live event — and participants gave it an overall rating of 4.5 out of five.
The hour-long webcast took place on 19 February and was sponsored by Allegion. The event was hosted by Sarah Clark, editor of NFC World, and featured presentations by NFC experts from Allegion and BadgePass as well as an extensive questions and answers session.
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- The advantages of NFC for access control and the evolution of credentials technology
- How ID credentials can be provisioned onto Android and iOS devices today
- Case studies from NFC deployments at Villanova University, the University of San Francisco, BadgePass and Joachim-Plattin Emergency Medical Services
- Findings from early trials, the results of user surveys, comments from end-users and key takeaways
For those who weren’t able to make it to the live event, a recording of the webinar, including all the presentation slides, is now available online, free of charge.
• Would your organisation like to run a webinar in partnership with NFC World? Contact Laurence Zipson to find out more.