US-based wireless test solutions provider LitePoint has introduced a test system designed to measure and verify the physical layer performance of NFC devices in a high-volume manufacturing environment. “The IQnfc provides quantitative NFC physical layer operation data, allowing the manufacturer to measure NFC device performance, ensure unit-to-unit consistency and ultimately deliver a quality user experience,” says LitePoint’s Curt Schmidek.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport