Bangalore-based NFC payments provider iKaaz is taking its technology to Nigeria, in partnership with First City Monument Bank. The company, founded by former Nokia Money employees, offers an mPOS device, mobile wallet and NFC stickers that are tied to the customer’s bank account. SMS-based payments are also supported.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches