Sony has added a new camcorder to its Handycam lineup that lets users set up a WiFi connection via NFC so that photos and videos can be transferred and backed up to other devices “in an instant.” The HDR-CX330 can record in full HD resolution and includes Optical SteadyShot technology to help keep images clear and steady during filming.
- NTT Docomo rolls out Fido biometrics platform in Japan
- Danske Bank to integrate PowaTag platform with mobile payments app
- Audi Q7 includes NFC tablet
- Danske Bank pilots Zwipe biometric cards
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World