Sony has added a new camcorder to its Handycam lineup that lets users set up a WiFi connection via NFC so that photos and videos can be transferred and backed up to other devices “in an instant.” The HDR-CX330 can record in full HD resolution and includes Optical SteadyShot technology to help keep images clear and steady during filming.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies