Sony has added a new camcorder to its Handycam lineup that lets users set up a WiFi connection via NFC so that photos and videos can be transferred and backed up to other devices “in an instant.” The HDR-CX330 can record in full HD resolution and includes Optical SteadyShot technology to help keep images clear and steady during filming.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app