Kix uses a TSM platform supplied by Gemalto and allows customers to make purchases at any contactless-enabled merchant location. Customers can sign up for the service at any of the 2,200 BNP Paribas branches in France or by visiting the bank’s website.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway