IT services provider Capita has added support for Barclays’ Pingit mobile payments service to its payments platform, enabling its UK private and public sector clients to add QR codes to their bills so that consumers can make a payment by simply scanning the code with their smartphone. Consumers can also take their bill to any of 150 ATMs Barclays has now equipped with QR scanners, “with more QR scanning ATMs being rolled out over the coming months.”
- One billion people make use of mobile banking
- LG to launch mobile payments service?
- Ultracash launches sound-based mobile payment service in Bangalore
- Calgary to get mobile ticketing app?
- Gemalto tackles card-not-present fraud with dynamic CVV codes