IT services provider Capita has added support for Barclays’ Pingit mobile payments service to its payments platform, enabling its UK private and public sector clients to add QR codes to their bills so that consumers can make a payment by simply scanning the code with their smartphone. Consumers can also take their bill to any of 150 ATMs Barclays has now equipped with QR scanners, “with more QR scanning ATMs being rolled out over the coming months.”
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours