Customers of Finnish hamburger chain Hesburger can today pay for food, connect their loyalty card and redeem offers using Swedish mobile wallet app SEQR. Developed by Seamless, the app is also now available in Finland for Windows Phone 8, as well as existing iPhone and Android platforms. The app is being launched in 120 restaurants and rolled out to the remaining 160 franchise outlets by the end of the year.
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe
- JPMorgan Chase to support Android Pay