Bangalore-based iKaaz is to expand its NFC payments platform to Kenya. Following its introduction to Nigeria earlier this year, the mobile payments provider has joined with Kenya’s Family Bank and local partner Edge financial systems to provide customers with Tap & Pay options in both retail and transport.
- Cash by Optus adds contactless bands and stickers to reach beyond Android owners
- Super Bowl fans explore Bay Area with BLE beacons
- Kazakhstan gets HCE payments
- Mobile banking service Pocopay goes live in Europe
- Apple Pay adds 32 banks in the US