Bangalore-based iKaaz is to expand its NFC payments platform to Kenya. Following its introduction to Nigeria earlier this year, the mobile payments provider has joined with Kenya’s Family Bank and local partner Edge financial systems to provide customers with Tap & Pay options in both retail and transport.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria