Bangalore-based iKaaz is to expand its NFC payments platform to Kenya. Following its introduction to Nigeria earlier this year, the mobile payments provider has joined with Kenya’s Family Bank and local partner Edge financial systems to provide customers with Tap & Pay options in both retail and transport.
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK
- Latvian merchants and ski resorts adopt NFC loyalty platform
- Semble picks Gemalto for NFC in NZ
- White paper explains NFC-enabled sensors and their uses
- Contactless makes Word of the Year shortlist