Square has added invoicing to its Register service, allowing sellers to “get paid fast with free unlimited invoices and no monthly service fee”. Sellers can now accept payments in person, online in Square Market and through the new Square Invoices feature all “for the same low 2.75% transaction price”.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies