Bell ID and Spanish ticketing specialist Aditium have picked up awards at a live pitch contest to identify ‘the next big thing’ in proximity. After a series of five-minute presentations, Bell ID’s Secure Element in the Cloud solution was chosen by a judging panel, while Aditium’s HCE-based Ticktrack ticketing solution won an audience vote. The contest was held as part of the NFCP Global Summit in London last week.
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app
- PayAnywhere reader supports Apple Pay