Bell ID and Spanish ticketing specialist Aditium have picked up awards at a live pitch contest to identify ‘the next big thing’ in proximity. After a series of five-minute presentations, Bell ID’s Secure Element in the Cloud solution was chosen by a judging panel, while Aditium’s HCE-based Ticktrack ticketing solution won an audience vote. The contest was held as part of the NFCP Global Summit in London last week.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless