New inspection placards that include QR codes are to be issued by the US city of Pasadena’s Public Health Department for display in restaurants and other food outlets. The placards enable diners to use their smartphone to access the establishment’s database record on the city’s website to view detailed information on its cleanliness rating and other scores.
- DigiSEq gets MasterCard approval to provision payments to mass market wearables
- August smart lock update lets Apple Watch users unlock their front door
- FlexStr8 brings NFC tracking to hazardous chemicals
- Ola Cabs to apply for mobile wallet licence
- Samsung Pay to start second beta testing round