Upmarket UK supermarket chain Waitrose has shown off a proof-of-concept mobile shopping service, based on Ensygnia’s Onescan technology, that “allows customers to complete a payment in-store using a mobile phone app, completing a purchase direct from any iPad screen in the store, without the need to head to the till point”.
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?