“Square Register’s sales, refund and settlement data can now all be used as triggers for IFTTT recipes,” GigaOm reports. “If an employee makes a big sale, IFTTT could automatically send a congratulatory email or SMS to the salesperson or note the sale in a Google Doc. Or if a store issues a big refund, IFTTT could notify the owner, reminding him or her to follow up with the dissatisfied customer.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market